CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting New Plan...Got rid of nutritionist

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sky2003 Views: 1,430
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 541,245

Re: Starting New Plan...Got rid of nutritionist

You really dont need a lot of money or products like threelac to cure candida. I have spent a fortune in the last year on just about everything and am now just using only three different antifungals all relatively cheap with great results.

I have tried nystatin, capryllic acid, grapefruit seed extract, garlic, Colloidal Silver , olive leaf extract, oil of oregano etc. Cost a fortune and I dont believe was necessary.

After a lot of research I have decided the best antifungals are grapeseed extract $20 lasts ages, simple garlic either raw or in tablet form $1-10 and capryllic acid $20.

You do already have some antifungals though so all I would do is take these antifungals and follow the diet for 4 weeks and focus on cleaning your colon with some psyllium $5 and Bentonite $15 twice daily in a shake. I also mix in caprylic acid with this but that is not necessary if money does not permit. If you want to get out of it cheaply just use the psyllium and Bentonite but the Bentonite will make it better for you as it takes out toxins. If you are concerned your antifungals are not up to scratch take some raw or tablet garlic as well three times per day. It is a fabulous cheap antifungal.

After 4 weeks start using probiotics and then start supplementing your body to repair it with multivitamins and other supplements.

I too was going to get some threelac but on further investigation noticed it has the following ingredients:- (Lactobacillus Sporogenes), (Bacillus Subtills) and Lactic Acid Bacteria (Streptococcus Faecalis). So all it is is three probiotics which you can actually buy all separately for a lot cheaper. I currently take probiotics that have sporonges and subtills in it for $25 a bottle and am having great results. If you really must spend your money primal defence and fungal defence products would be my choice as they are a good probiotic with many more strains than three lac and fungal defence has a lot of different antifungals in it. It is a much more comprehensive plan in my opinion.

I have attached Shelleycats draft protocol and I believe it will kill candida and get you well if you follow it. It is rather comprehensive and she makes a lot of sense in that if you continue antifungals for longer than 4 weeks they will become resistant. This is probably my problem now as I took antifungals for ages and a lot of them dont seem to do anything now.

Good Luck and dont go spending all your money it is not necessary.

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=424&i=1587

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)