CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another dumb question, please don't hate me

crapshot Views: 908
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 539,737

Re: Another dumb question, please don't hate me

Not such a dumb question. It seems that about the time i stopped useing salt about ten years ago it was then that I broke my leg and went thru the beginning if my candida crisis. Just recently Ive been reading things that state that salt isnt as bad as it was made to be believed. Sure its not good in abundance but for 100's of years its always been used as a preservative and used to spice up meals. Now if its been used as a preservative wouldnt it reason to be that just maybe with the advent of fast food and the lack of all those natural spices that have been used for thousands of years, wouldnt it reason out that just maybe doctors have a Conspiracy against a proven method to boost up their business. One has to look at their diet to figure out if it plays in any part to there delema. I do salt all the time now but stay with Sea Salt because it it has properties that we need. Regular iodized salt is still something you should not consume because its been processed to not be natural. Since i'm now cured Its hard to say if my yeast is not rising because of the salt but at least everything else rises just fine with it. Funny you asked this question because Ive been wondering the same thing in respect to why so many people have candida. I just got a new job and it seems that both the owners have allergie issues and never knew why. Now they have a direction to go to try to at least address it.
Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)