CureZone   Log On   Join
Interesting information I found on allergies

sky2003 Views: 1,106
Published: 17 years ago

Interesting information I found on allergies

Hey everyone,

Just something I read in my latest allergy book that I found interesting.

The book "It could be allergy and it can be cured" recommends 90 days of not eating anything you are allergic too, lots of rest and taking supplementation to cure you of candida or allergies (for the candida also restrict sugars, dairy, yeast and fungus as we all know).

The principle behind this is that when you white blood cells die they pass onto the new generation of white blood cells information on what they are sensitive too (allergic too). So when you eat this substance your body reacts. If you go 90 days without this food (or relative of this food) then your white blood cells will die and new ones take their place without the knowledge that you were allergic in the first place.

As most of you probably know the antifungals like nystatin and other dont actually kill the candida what happens is they make candida weaker so the white blood cells can clean them up and get them out.

So its all about the white blood cells.

Good luck

Tanya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)