CureZone   Log On   Join
Perfect PH result - Question for Jake111 or Mslarsen137

sky2003 Views: 1,313
Published: 17 years ago

Perfect PH result - Question for Jake111 or Mslarsen137

I had a perfect result with my PH sticks.

Admittidly I started a raw foods/fast programme on Friday (I only got sticks Saturday) so is that is why I am so perfect in my ph and when I resume normal eating it may go back.????? I went out and got digestive enzymes last week perhaps these are improving the results too. If once I resume my high protein eating (I eat atkins style always) can I assume that if my Ph is still perfect that I dont have a PH imbalance???? I am getting to the middle of my road to recovery for candida and only react to certain things so perhaps this is why the PH is good and 4 months ago it would have been bad perhaps???

My father is a 5.5 but try to tell him he is unhealthy does not work. He just keeps on drinking.

Thanks to both of you for your posts as it gives us a different avenue to research on our health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)