CureZone   Log On   Join
littletree Views: 840
Published: 17 years ago


type in naturopath (or natural practitioner, natural doctor ect.) under buisness name and a whole bunch of numbers will come up. Maybe you could call around and find a naturopath who will perform the Heidleberg Test. Good luck
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.625 sec, (1)