CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stress,PH & Jobs

sky2003 Views: 976
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,677

Re: Stress,PH & Jobs

I am lucky because I very rarely stress. One of those happy people I guess. My job can get busy but I thrive on it. I work 40-60 hours per week as a computer network administrator. I am very lucky with my company as it has a real family feel about it and I can go into the kitchen anytime and make weird concoctions and medicines and cook food. They all give me crap about the 20 medications I have on my bookshelf and the horse tablets I take but they have seen my health improve and no more sick days and now people come to me when they have a flu or cold and want something from my shelf to help.

The only time I do stress is if I overextend myself either helping people or with social plans. So I dont book myself out much and spend lots of time at home relaxing and taking baths.

We all need to make sure we give ourselves that TLC that we deserve.

Unfortunately I havent check my PH's yet because only heard about it with Jakes recent comments but will be PH'ing next week when I find some strips.

I am so glad to learn so much from this forum. We really are a one stop shop for health here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)