CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE - someone post a success story!

sky2003 Views: 1,502
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,663

Re: PLEASE - someone post a success story!

Custus2002,

I have 1-2 desert spoons of psyllium with 1 desert spoon of liquid Bentonite mixed in a glass of water. I also take 2 capsules of psyllium husks with this as well. For an extra bang sometimes I add liquid caprylic acid (1-2 desert spoons) but I find major die off with caprylic acid at first. Die off so bad you need to lie down. I dont get die off at all these days really even when I change antifungals weekly. I got this idea for mixing the caprylic from the site below. It is a fantastic site but with me being in Australia I find I would rather fix myself with products I can find here rather than getting them from overseas on the net. Otherwise I would have signed up to their protocol.

I never really tended to get constipated much as my reactions with candida were always the opposite but I always believed that psyllium made you regular - not constipated (i could be wrong). I do drink a lot of distilled water though about 3 litres per day at least. On the off chance I do get constipated I would use epsons to clean myself out (1 desertspoon of epson salts in glass of water). I would do this maybe 1 per fortnight just to clean myself out regardless of constipated or not. I like the cleansing effect. I have had colonics some time ago and soon when I feel I no longer need to follow diet or protocol I will get another series of 3 colonics.

Good luck with your curing

Tanya

www.wholeapproach.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)