CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sky 2003

sky2003 Views: 1,375
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,615

Re: Sky 2003

Hey Fashionista,

Good to hear you are having good effects from the Colloidal Silver . I have always taken colloidal in small doses and I even put it in my dogs water as my puppy has been on Antibiotics since 4 weeks of ages and seemed to get every sickness possible including ear infections etc while my other male never gets anything wrong. I have started her on Colloidal Silver in her drinking water and doggy probiotics and she has been so healthy ever since. Save lots of money on vet bills. Any way enough about the two sweet pups in my life. I have taken Colloidal Silver for a few years but only small amounts occaisonally. My roommate is studying natural health and we have researched colloidal silver and found great results for candida sufferers taking large amounts. I have attached two links which was all I could find for the moment. The first link describes how to take large amounts for IBS etc which is the protocol I followed.

Well I went ahead and bought a few bottles and took 200mls twice. The first time I was feeling really weird kind of like having lots of coffee or something but then all of a suddern I felt like superman. I went to gym and worked out like I had never worked out before and then went home and worked out even more. I had soooo much energy. My roommate realised that it was from the colloidal silver but said that the effects could not be from the colloidal itself as it does not cause that kind of reaction so we put it down to the fact that it cleared out so much candida that I just felt fantastic. A few days later I had a Sugar blow out and did not get affected.

I will never really know if the few large doses of colloidal silver cured me of reactions or if it was the 8 different antifungals I was rotating at the time but I know for a fact the colloidal was a big help and I continue occaisonally taking large doses every so often and small doses every other day under the tongue.

So is making your own silver good. I havent considered it yet as it is not really expensive but may look into it in the future.

Good luck with everything.

Sky

P.S. For anyone else reading this I am not recommending large doses of colloidal silver to anyone who has not done their research. I research everything I take properly before I take it. There are pros and cons to every approach and as some of you are aware some people say there are negative consequences of taking colloidal silver. I dont believe that there is but have come to that conclusion myself. I also have H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) baths and am contemplating taking it internally but I have a lot of research to go before I go jumping into something that I dont fully understand. Please research every cure for yourself before trying it. Best of luck to everyone.!!!!

http://www.001-colloidalsilver-by-healthwize-for-everyday-good-health.com/ind...
http://healthychristianliving.com/colloidal_silver_facts.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)