CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There are NO experts on this forum....

fashionista Views: 1,159
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,518

Re: There are NO experts on this forum....

Hi skip. I don't think I've ever replied to any of your posts directly - but have read many of them.

I think it is important for everyone (old and new posters) to be aware that absolutely NOONE has ALL the answers for everyone on this forum - and that everyone has the freedom to put their point of veiw across without being judged.

This said, I am very aware of a couple of posters (and I'm not even referring to crapshot and the annoymous poster) - that are trying to take advantage of our vulnerability and need for answers, and are trying to subtly sway people into buying products from commercial web sites. To which I have dediced to monitor in my own way - and warn others of if I feel it warrants it.

If your intentions are genuine (and only you will ever know that) - then do not feel the need to be silenced.

I believe a huge part of the blessing of health is to go on and help others, and if this is what you believe you are doing - why stop now?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)