CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oregano oil and 3lan help but.............

Crapshot Views: 1,440
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 537,864

Re: Oregano oil and 3lan help but.............

Remember that if you choose to do this my way that the oregano and yeast cleanse pills are an antifungal also but I feel that after doing this and letting yourself clean out for a couple weeks before doing probiotics (three lac ) this could be the key to taking control. I would hate for someone to not do things exactly like I did and not get good results just to complain that another method didnt work. If you choose to take this on understand you will feel like crap for a couple few weeks which is a good thing. Then let the toxins out of your body by doing nothing. Read up an enzymes and why they play a key role in you digestion. If you can better break down your food with an enzyme supplement or fresh fruits then do this also. In order to get better your going to have to get the most out of your food also.
Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.391 sec, (1)