CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oregano oil and 3lan help but.............

Crapshot Views: 1,509
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 537,836

Re: Oregano oil and 3lan help but.............

Since noone has used my method I guess that leaves alot of people skeptical. I was a printer. Lots of chemicals including aluminum handleing everyday. I lived downstream in an ag area for the last 8 years also. I moved one year pryor to getting better and was still printing when I got better so as far as saying you need to live a life of fear from eating normal i dont believe thats true. I was eating all the things that made me react before starting my cure, just in moderation. And within a month of starting my method I was eating everything as much as i wanted. So yes for some you will have to deal with the long method that may never work for you and for some if you think positive and just do as i did you may be back to normal within a month or two. Or at least close to normal whatever that is. For some of you your problems resulted from enviremental toxicity and for others it developed from the way you handle stress and a couple doses of Antibiotics or other meds. I did do as you stated with no lasting results. So if that works for you feel free to keep at it. I just feel lucky that I was able to heal myself by mistake. Now if someone was telling you that you should suffer and avoid all of lifes pleasures doing methods thats dont heal what would you do.?? Or if someone told you that they did something that alot of people have tried with little results but did it in sequence with another method that hasnt been suggested by anyone what would you do then.??? Personally i would take advice from people that are healed and at least give it an all balls out try.. One thing you dont find on these sites are people that are healed. Only people that feel that are headed in the right direction. Most people that are healed have better things to do than give free advice. Maybe my exact methods wont work for everyone but maybe you have found something that works better than oregano for you and if you do that first you will better succeed with three lac or primal defence. I personally dont think three lac healed me in itslf. What i do belive is that something like the Oregano and hydrogen peroxide worked as a catalyst to allow the probiotics to better assimulate into my system. Since repopulation is the key to success then doesnt it sound likely the the oregano and hydrogen weakened the candida colony to the point that I stopped having reactions and when three lac was implemented it was in better envirement to continue to kill and repopulate without being taken over by candida. One thing to remember is that Italians eat alot of starch and carbs. They also use alot of oregano and natural spices yet they dont seem to have such an issue with candida like we do. Same can be said about hispanics and the spices thet use. The american diet may be what caused such an issue to us. Everything processed. I would think that these are clues as into the way we need to change to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (2)