CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HANDS UP who had NO success with Threelac!!

NewUK Views: 1,552
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 537,783

Re: HANDS UP who had NO success with Threelac!!

Me!! Sorry, Crapshot and I've been reading your messages for the last year and am glad you have had success but it DOESN'T work for all of us. As far as I have read, you and Raider are the only people who have had success with Threelac? Perhaps we should be scientific about this and do a poll?
Are you sure that it wasn't the hydrogen peroxide (food grade) that you took which has killed your parasites and therefore the cause of your candida? I think we have all established on these talk boards that candida is a symptom
of an underlying problem.
I wish Threelac had worked for me. I try to keep an open mind. I would be a liar if I didn't say that I really think taking it undid alot of the good that I had established after taking various parasite programmes and grapefruit seed extract. I had lost Sugar/Bread Cravings and stopped smoking. These cravings had vanished without any effort on my part and after 3lac were back with a vengeance. Perhaps it was the Sugar in Threelac? I just don't know....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)