CureZone   Log On   Join
Learn From Experts !!

crapshot Views: 1,546
Published: 17 years ago

Learn From Experts !!

It seems I see new people on this site from time to time so I feel its prudent that I state my case. We all know that to be successful in most things you have to learn from the ones that made those mistakes that we all made and have found the light at the end of the tunnel. I only say this because I have tried all the things that I see people do and I myself could never beat this on these methods. I'm not saying that these things that are recommended don't do anything. I just feel that if you know your heath problems are related to candida then its candida that you have to deal with. Your immune system has been compromised and the question is WHY. Even tho I had severe food allergies I never thought it was because of a breakdown of a body component. Maybe for some of you it is but for the rest of you it could be because of lifes stresses and to many visits to the doctor and excessive use of Antibiotics or other types of meds.
When I first started to have food allergies I didnt know why and like many of you I attacked it with things to get rid of symptoms, even then I didnt know it was candida. Then after about 4 years of food reactions like hives, brain fog, swelling fatigue, and itching and sweating for no reason I was directed in the direction of candida. I did everything just like most of the people here. Only once did I have relief that lasted about 6 months. I went to a doctor and asked for an antifungal. I was given dyflucan. Then after a time my symptoms came back and seemed to be worse. About 8 years into it I finally went to a Homeopathic doctor. It was the best decision I could of made. After some simple non intrusive testing he reccomended Oregano Pills and A Yeast Cleanse pills. He said to do them for 21 days. He suggested that after this time I could be cured. Well I did this for two weeks and had such bad die off reactions, like lots of hives, itching. headaches, felt like I was drunk, spaciness. So I stopped. I didnt do anything else for a couple weeks and one day I typed in the computer ( How to kill Candida ). I came up with three lac and ordered it. By the time I recieved it most my reactions had subsided. On the third day of taking three lac I started to eat things that were known to cause problems. I did have minor reactions like knowing or feeling like something wanted to erupt but nothing never did. As time went by and within the first month I prabably ate everything and never actually had a reaction. So after the first month I ordered three lac and primal defence. This lasted me about a month ad a half. Then I ordered two more cans of three lac. All in all I went thru four cans of three lac and one bottle of primal defence in a four month period. About this time I started taking less and less. Would go days then weeks before taking more. Been more than a year now and 8 months at least since I've taken anything. I eat what ever I want and I dont buy any foods that are for the candida symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.609 sec, (2)