CureZone   Log On   Join
Baby Blues...

Views: 2,356
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 532,780

Baby Blues...

Did I read right that you have the baby in bed? Think about putting the baby in it's own crib and possibly room. Bed time is tegether time for you and hubby. The baby gets your attention during the day and/or evening, but bed time, is a bonding time for you. Talk about your days, snuggle, or more. I think he misses you. I don't know you, just by your posting. I know you probably don't feel sexy after having a baby. I know I had a baby a year ago, and it destroyed my good body to the point of my own emotional distress (a 4th degree episiotomy and horrendous stretchmarks), but maybe get therapy for you, or both of you, and try to re-new your relationship. My hubby looks at p 0 r n behind my back. On the computer, videos he hides around the house. You just can't get mad at that stuff, they are guys, and no matter what you are going through, or have gone through with the baby, think about what he goes through, too. Maybe he has a problem, but maybe he needs more of you? Step out of your emotions sometime, and look at what is causing him to go there. Someone once told me babies kill a relationship. I don't always agree with that, but I know mine has changed (less together time, and personal time for me and hubby). Don't fret, and please don't get mad. Fix it, and let him know you know what he's doing, and you want to fix it. If you can't talk to him about that stuff, your relationship is already over.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.969 sec, (1)