CureZone   Log On   Join
Husband thinks he's 15

Views: 1,331
Published: 18 years ago

Husband thinks he's 15

Can anyone just give me the ok that it's a good idea to get counseling because my hubby is too gropey? I can't come anywhere near him without him grabbing me or grinding into me! I love this man with all of my heart, but when I spent all day at work, picked up kid from daycare, come home and cook him dinner, feed baby, and I'm still wearing a suit, I am in NO mood to be groped! The other day I was cooking with a skillet and hot oil and it was spitting all over me and he's grinding into me! I tell him to stop, that it's too much, but he can't help himself. I'm at the point that I don't want to be near him sexually because he over does it all the time. I'm not a p 0 r n star, for cryin' out loud! I am a working mom (who gets no help from hump master general) when I get home. I'm tired and I need some help cleaning and taking care of the baby. It's too much pressure feeling like I have to sexually preform as soon as I get home from work, too! Am I out of line? I love him, and he is a sexy guy, but I avoid him now because I am I guess overstimulated with all of the groping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)