CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bald taco

Lisa Views: 7,434
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,784

Re: bald taco

I am a regular shaver--as one poster wrote, with a "landing strip" --and I plan to stay this way forever. I shaved the first time simply out of curiousity, and I love the smoothness, cleanliness, and sensitivity of being shaved. I have found that if I use a good razor, good quality shaving cream, and shave often, then I don't run into any of the razor burn/pain issues. And yes, there are also the gels out there that help to prevent all of that post-shave. I do have several friends that suffer from terrible razor burn though, and they now get the brazilian waxes. OUCH is right, but they say it is worth every bit of the sting. I am happy with the shaving, but I DEFINITELY think it is something each woman should decide for herself. I just happen to think it feels better smooth. I also think that a woman should feel feminine and sexy regardless of how hairy she is down there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)