CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for the experts

ks7997 Views: 1,202
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,304

Re: Question for the experts

Ok, now this is just from my experience with this situation. I am 24 years old. I just had my first actual orgasim from oral sex about 1 year ago, well actually about a year and a half ago. Once I had actually found out what it took for me to have that cllmax, it was much easier for me to "get off" more often. Now about 7-8 months ago, I finally had my first cllmax from actually intercourse. Theres was no stimulation to my clitoris at all. I found that from me being on top of him and being able to pretty much control everything about the situation, for example, how fast, what spots were touched, etc., etc., it helped me out tremendously. I was completely "in the mood", completely in control, and completely overpowered by the cllmax itself. It was the best feeling in the world. Now, I can't just have them anytime I try, but if I take my time and really control it (the situation), you can cllmax like the movies so to say. I am not sure if this helped you or not, but I thought I would give you my input. GOOD LUCK!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)