CureZone   Log On   Join
200 cllmaxs in one night?

boris Views: 7,363
Published: 19 years ago

200 cllmaxs in one night?

My girlfriend and I had sex last night. After foreplay with cunnilingus, she wanted me to give her manual stimulation of her clitoris while having intercourse. So it went. We both climaxed and I got up to shower.

While in the bathroom, I could hear her moaning on the bed. I ignored it. Then another set of moans and then a scream. I went to her and asked what's wrong. Before she could answer, her body shivered and again screamed. Calming dowmn, she told me that she was having another cllmax. That's 3 now. Then another. And another. And another. This went on with about 2 minutes intervals between cllmaxs. I thought it was incredible.

I started counting and she was enjoying it. But by the time I reached 40, she was begging me to stop it. Now I did not know what to do. I tried to massage her clitoris, thinking it was over stimulated, but to no avail. In fact, it probably made it worse.

By the time she had 70 cllmaxs in 3 hours, my girlfriend was already crying and praying and pleading to stop. But the sensations still come regularly although at longer intervals of about 5-6 minutes.

Exhausted by the cryting and multiple cllmaxs she had, she finally slept. But every once in a while, another blast would come in. She probably had 200 cllmaxs last night. I lost count at 165 when I fell asleep.

This morning, she is well. No more cllmaxs. Thank God. But she said that there was still some tingling sensation on her clitoris.

My question here is: What is this? Is this many cllmax normal? What could have caused it?

Thanks for any input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)