CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Thanks Raider! You've also flush your liver clean too?

Robbie Views: 1,949
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,216

Re:Thanks Raider! You've also flush your liver clean too?

Hi Raider,
Thanks for that very informative analogy of candida and what causes it's overgrowth. I also know that if you don't cleanse your liver were candida is in abundance you will have temporary results. Raider, you are a liver flusher too aren't you? When you cleanse the liver/colon of liver and gallbladder stones harboring viruses, bacteria and fungiand rotting fecal matter, you cleanse the blood, and your entire system, and lymphatic system can use a good cleanse too.
Everyone doesn't have heavy metal as a problem causing ill health like myself and I know I have a candida problem. I have never had any cavities so I had no need for mercury fillings. I have had constipation, a poor diet, and I abused certain recreational drugs and cigarettes for 17 years which caused all my health issues.
I changed my diet and did the antifungal thing and found no relief. It wasn't until I started flushing my liver did I find relief from BRAIN FOG, lack of energy and more associated with candida overgrowth, and this was after only one Liver Flush I found so much success, so I knew I was on the right track. Sometimes we make things more difficult than they are or have to be. It is a lifestyle change but it doesn't have to take years to see result.
Thanks Raider,
Robbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)