CureZone   Log On   Join
My experience with enzymes and candida

natalie Views: 509
Published: 18 years ago

My experience with enzymes and candida

I have MCS and CIDS with what I would call severe candida. I don't normally get bowel symptoms but have quite significant systemic reactions with candida. I have taken digestive enzymes before and when I am feeling that anxious, agitated feeling after eating- you know, like you are going to pass out or something worse- I would take enzymes and they would calm my stomach and nervous system down.

As luck had it in Australia, the major pharmaceutical company making most of our vits/mins etc, has had to shut down and I was then forced to look for enzymes in the US. After consulting curezone and doing my own research on the net, I ended up buying some from betterlife.com (I always get my products through them because the shipping to Aus is cheaper). I looked at all the expensive ones that offer these remarkable outcomes to health, but upon reviewing what was in them I decided that they were on par with similar products at a much cheaper price. Yes, I was prepared to take the risk of skimping on price and may be quality. Anyway, I couldn’t be happier with what I got. I got two different sorts by the same company- I always go over board because I am desperate to get better. SO, I started taking one and the nausea began immediately which I didn’t expect. I had had this before with anti-fungals but I didn’t think it would happen with enzymes. I also noticed that I was so tired, but this got better after a couple of days. Then I thought I would start taking the second type. The next day I had thrush up to the back of my throat which was what I had at the beginning of my illness and I was trying to think what I had eaten that would have brought this on. And, then it occurred to me that it was the enzymes. In just a few days that I have taken the second type, I have noticed a better feeling after eating and my vision isn’t as blurred and I just feel different.

Taking enzymes is probably nothing new to some of you. I have done so much research in to getting myself better and trying different products over the past 6 years, and even after taking enzymes (obviously not ones that were any good) I have found something that makes me feel just that slightly bit better. I just wanted to share this info, for some may not know this and it can benefit you greatly. Not a cure for candida, but some relief.

Cheers
nat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (2)