CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A long list of Questions from a Newbie (who recently discovered a candida overload)... please help!....

cigardude Views: 1,344
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 528,779

Re: A long list of Questions from a Newbie (who recently discovered a candida overload)... please help!....

Hey there Canaluver!

In regards to the post Where do I start? I'd say Research Threelac a little by going to their website which is Global Health Trax.On this site try & contact RAIDER she carries threelac cheap (so I've heard through many trials & tribulations...) Global Health Trax is easily accesible through the google search engine. I started on Threelac & the Hydroxygen Plus Combo & then drastically changed the foods I was feeding "The Buddha Belly". It is hard giving up old favourites like Dominoes,McDee's,Cake, but once you have a little more control of the reins you'll see how much your body is capable of changing & even though in the upcoming months it will seem as though "Sugar Cravings" haunt you believe me when I tell you that there will come a day when you won't even miss these foods! Stick to your guns babe & you'll beat these beastie yeasties! The other things you have to invest in is a good "fat-dissolving" enzyme which helps literally push the yeast out once it has died! There are several on the market but Thorne Betaine HCL with pepsin is helping me & Tyler Brand enzymes are also superb as well as Digest-More. I also suggest you figure out what Blood Type Group you belong to & try to eat the foods that react well with your blood! My philosophy is "If I'm aware that my blood type & body doesn't react properly with certain foods why would I intentionally stress it out more rather than eat the foods that have been scientifically proven to aid me in this game called life?" Makes sense to me! The Blood Type Foods are posted on Curezone so once you figure that out you should be Rockin & Rollin! However what makes Candida difficult is there are certain foods YOU CAN"T EAT during this disease regardless of blood type. The most common to stay away from are all processed foods,sugar,caffiene,MSG(chinese food),Breads & Cereals(except if they are rice based or sprouted)Believe it or not they make bread that is made entirely of Brown Rice these days as well as cereal by (Bob's Red Mill Brand)."Sprouted" breads include Manna Bread,& Ezekiel. This just means that the kernels the bread derived from were sprouted before baking. Changes the consistency of the bread & it's easier to digest. Excellent sweeteners that have no Sugar in them are Stevia & Brown Rice Syrup(All these things are easily digested by the immune system as opposed to flour based products)Once you clear up the candida you can slowly reintroduce wheat,etc.(*Note!If it agrees with your Blood Type!) But in my opinion there are so many healthier grains too choose from like buckwheat,kamut,spelt(The list is endless)!The Blood Type Book by Peter D'Adamo is a very interesting read & you learn so much about the human body.Well first things first! Get some Threelac! Stew some vegetables! Garlic & Ginger & spices are your best buddies to season stuff naturally rather than soaking them in store bought crap which is laden with chemicals so they can keep them longer on their shelves! Natural all the way dudette! If you have any questions or something your unsure of by all means....

Take Care

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (2)