CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A long list of Questions from a Newbie (who recently discovered a candida overload)... please help!....

dove Views: 1,518
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 528,773

Re: A long list of Questions from a Newbie (who recently discovered a candida overload)... please help!....

Jiggy:
Sounds like you really have a big problem.
I am batteling this out for the 2nd time. I think only because I am going through a very stressful time (emotional spouse abouse, and trying to get out of that, and I stopped taking certain vitamins...DON"T stop!)

I had both candida yeast infection, vaginal yeast infection and Gallstones in January! Horrible.

First of all
let me tell you what I did just for the candida (I also have a small toe fungus, this didn't get rid of that, but I will tell you about cure for that in a few minutes).
Vitamins vitamins vitamins....(except vit E...you can get too much of that, no more than 800-1000mg /day preferably)
I was taking
vit: A,B,D,E,Magnesium, B12 (I am a vegetarian),zinc,calcium,
Herbs: Milk thistle,capsules of Acidophillus,all this plus the best multivitamin you can find.

Natural teas (NOTHING sweet!) Dandilion tea (YECH!),get to a spanish market and get Roses (They are with the spanish spices like pepper etc, regular red roses they use them in cooking)They are horrible tasting, but mix the dandilion/rose tea and pray for loss of sense of taste! VERY effective (stick some cayenne pepper in it if you can stand it). The theory here is to remove everything sweet from your body, create a sour/bitter environment and the yeast will leave.

Years ago (2001) before my mother passed away she told me that she had a vaginal yeast infection and since she could not stand to eat the yogurt she just applied it directly and she said she hadn't had a yeast infection since then.

one container of yogurt is NOT enough! that is the MAJOR part of the cure. The acidiphillis is what kills the yeast, that is what is missing in the gut so the yeast infection can grow...I ate 2 32oz containers in 2 days and feel so much better....IT must be plain, no fruit, put cardamom, or lemon juice to add flavor if you must...they both add something to it.

Now, for the toe fungus, VICKS VAPORUB on the toe twice a day for 3-6months...NEVER miss a dose...you will see the difference almost immediatly (within a week), might also work for the fungus on your feet...ONLY use topically,NEVER injest it.

WATER:is also important...in addition to the yogurt I ate I drank almost a gallon of water (3-4 large glassfuls, mix it with lemon juice...NO SUGAR)....It will cleanse your liver also.

to help with the caffine withdrawl: 7 teaspoons of alfalfa powder (should get it at health food store) in 7 cups of boiling water, drink over 3 days ...during those 3 days do not eat...chili, meat,caffineated drinks or anything stimulating...this will curb your desire for all ciggerettes,alcohol,caffine so do all 3 while you can...

I have also heard sweating works too, sauna, exercise etc....some toxins only come out by sweating.

I also read your reply to the microwave article I wrote...I would advise against getting one...it is not only the X-rays that come out from the oven if you are standing near it (about 5milliwats) but what it does to the food...denatures it. Changes the polarity of the atoms or something like that, can change regular fruit into cancer causing poison. Try getting a crock pot and cook over night...or if in a hurry grab a vegetable or fruit...
Russia has actually banned the use of microwave ovens because they are unsafe. Russia has imposed a safe limit of 10milliwats/day that is safe. USA has a limit of 580millwatts...(other european countries also much lower, Salzburg has a limit of 0.6milliwats...)

this is very long but I hope helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)