New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
joanne Views: 1,253
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 528,488

liver flush

Hi patience, and hi lisa!

There's a Liver Flush Forum here too, patience - I've been doing them for a few months now and getting out lots of stones. The flush seems to be particularly effective right after a master cleanse, at least for me. I'm doing them for several reasons, and I can already see some good results from them. You should check out the forum - Liver Flushing isn't hard at all, and there's a lot of good support there...kind of like here ;)

You can do the salt water flush every morning - it's good to get the toxins out on a daily basis - some people feel fine without it but others feel really crappy unless they take it. It really does a great job of washing out your intestines! The taste is not bad - I actually kind of look forward to it ;) I think in the book it says to kick off your cleanse with a salt water flush the very first morning, but I always wait until the second day to start taking it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)