CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just started ParaGone for roundworms. What else?

jjjnnn Views: 5,064
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 527,342

Re: I just started ParaGone for roundworms. What else?

Hi,

This is my main problem, too (pinworms, or roundworms) and my most nagging symptom is anal itching.

At this point, diet and herbs have reduced the itching much, but here is some even better advice:

Each morning and night I use tea tree oil topically down there--although I mix it first with olive oil as it is just to harsh to apply straight (I just get some olive oil on a cotton ball and then add a touch of tea tree).

The best results I have had so far have been from soaking my entire body in an Epsom Salt bath--once I used 3-4 cups in the tub (although this may be strong for a beginner) and it actually made me sweat--stayed in for 45 minutes and NO symptoms that night.

I have also been trying with warm water and garlic enemas (boil the garlic for 10 minutes, then let cool until lukewarm)--this has also proved effective in itching relief.

with pinworms, it's also really important to be sure that you don't recontaminate yourself, which i think has been part of my problem from the beginning--always wear underwear, wash your bedding regularly, and was your hands well, especially if you are ever itching. recently i went to an acupunturist and she advised that i iron my underwear after washing, for good measure.

on top of all this, of couse reducing candida and the "damp" environment that harbors the parasites will enable you to kick them for good.

ok, just wanted to chime in and add some recommendations, as i've just been thinking so much about this lately!!

good luck
jessie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)