CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clarkia

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
cigardude Views: 1,313
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 526,805

Re: Clarkia

Hi there...
I have been taking Clarkia for approx. three months now & I'm not sure if the side effects differ depending on which type of parasite you carry. But one general rule with parasite cleansing is that as they die-off you will experience funny symptoms purely because of the fact that they are trying to exit your body. So a good fat-dissolving enzyme is key to helping the little critters evacuate your system. Tyler Brand makes good enzymes as does Thorne Brand. Also Para-Zyme is not bad. There's a great lab that diagnoses exactly which parasites you may have and how to erradicate them. Their called Great Smokies LAb easily accesible on Google. Unfortunately conventional tests that family docs give u will not always diagnose a parasite because they don't search the feces sample thoroughly enough & have the correct tools to pinpoint which ones are the culprits. Smokies Labs do cost money however I found it was a small price to pay to restore my health & get on the right path to healing! Hope I was of some assistance anyhew....

Take Care!
Good Luck

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.203 sec, (1)