CureZone   Log On   Join
Do tapeworms breed or lay eggs?

Cooter Views: 7,761
Published: 19 years ago

Do tapeworms breed or lay eggs?

Just wondering if Tapeworms multiply in the body. I want to know
if I`m gonna go into battle against a few or a bunch.

I have a related freaky story I want to share:

Every year I go camping/fishing in remote areas of Canada(Boundry Waters). A few months ago I overworked myself on a 4 hour canoe trip/portage. It was in the 90`s that day and my body tempeture was cooking plus I was dehydrated. When I stopped to take a break, I noticed something strange in my right leg. It was under the skin
below my knee in the calf area. It appeared to be a huge worm zig-zagging under my skin in a long connected S pattern. One end of it was flat. I guess it was about 1 1/2 feet long and 1/8" wide curled up. I watched it for about a half hour and saw some movement.
When I got back to camp, it was gone. I think about what the heck I saw in my leg that day alot. Does this sound like a tapeworm? I
get movement in that area alot still and other areas of my body as well, but I never saw it above my muscle between the skin again. My guess is my body temp was so high that it moved to under the skin to cool off.

Scary stuff hey, to bad it was my leg. I would rather read about this than know it happened to me. It`s still lurking in me somewhere. Egads !!!

Cooter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.062 sec, (1)