CureZone   Log On   Join
Failure, when can I try again?

LOU2 Views: 2,910
Published: 19 years ago

Failure, when can I try again?

My first gallblader flush was a success (about 75 stones), however, I tried again last night, and I think I broke the rules a bit and consequently only passed one stone this morning.

I prepared for the flush with the colon and parasite cleanse, just as I had for the first flush - but it was the olive oil step where I think I may have messed up.

After drinking the first dose of olive oil, I layed down as instructed, but after the second dose, although I layed down, a few minutes later my boyfriend came home and started talking to me and I didn't fully relax. Then after about 20 minutes I got up for a minute to get him something (really quickly) and then ran back to bed and went to sleep.

This morning, I only passed one stone. It's only 2:30 p.m., so possibly I will pass more later???? I had a colonic performed for my first flush, so I really don't know how the process goes without it. Should I consider this a failure because it's 2:30 p.m. and I've only passed one stone?

One more question. Since I did all this prep-work but the flush was a failure, would it be harmful for me to do an olive oil flush again tonight? I know you are supposed to wait 2 weeks between flushes, but this one was unsuccessful so maybe I can try again tonight?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.922 sec, (1)