CureZone   Log On   Join
Great feedback- thanks

natalie Views: 1,612
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 525,872

Great feedback- thanks

My poor liver function was originally due to a bacterial infection in the jaw, but now over the years of fighting this it is also from dysbiosis.

What helps my liver function, in the short term, are pure amino acids that I have made up. I am low in most (both essential and non-essential) so I get them made up in comparison to my urine and blood tests. I only take the essential, plus cysteine and glutamine that I add myself. I also take liver homeopathics that are made on distilled water. Like I said, I canít take herbs because of the salicylate content. I have tried several times, both Chinese and others and I go into overload. Which to me feels so ridiculous when they are supposed to be good for your liver; they do the opposite for me.

I am going to try the castor oil packs. I find that having hot baths is a great relief, but I have to watch how many I have because my electrolytes get a bit messed up. I donít have a colon therapist near by. The closest is 2 hours a way. I canít drive that far, especially when you feel like this. I wanted to try an enema but I am scared to do that. I canít get the idea out of my head about perforation of the bowel, when Aus nurses arenít allowed to even give a duralax enema because of the risk.

Reflexology is another good idea. I didnít think of that. I have several books on it and I often sit at night, while watching TV, and massage my feet. Some areas are noticeably tender and this is usually over the digestive system and really tender over the right kidney.

What other things can I do for the liver apart from get rid of this infection?

Thanks guys
Nat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)