CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My flush sucked!!!!!

natalie Views: 1,560
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 525,843

Re: My flush sucked!!!!!

Yes all good suggestions- thanks.

I have trouble doing any kind of cleanse that uses herbs, because I am salicylate intolerant. My liver can't detox this chemical found in foods and I go in to shock when it gets really bad. That was another contributing factor with doing the Liver Flush because lemons and olive oil are very high in this. However to overcome this I ate low salicylate foods for a week before hand.

I have been hitting my gut function over the past few months with big does of probiotics instead- (primal defence, threelac, hydroxygen, Kefir and acidophilus, vitamin O, PCA and another fermented drink that we have in Aus.). I have also been having psyllium drinks for a few months as well. When I did the Liver Flushes in 1998 I was having 3 psyllium drinks a day.

My bowel motions have improved as in size and amount, but I still only go once in the morning. It is quite a lot though. I donít really believe that everyone has to go every time they eat. I donít think everyone functions the same.

One thing that did give me some relief was I took some activated charcoal.

DO you know anything about Mg sulphate?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)