CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowen Research?

Views: 3,583
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 52,510

Re: Bowen Research?

i had the same diagnosis as you, positive to lyme on the bowen test and negative on the western blot (twice). Bowen is not licensed, which is why your receipt shows up as a 'research' donation. They never had FDA licensing, however they did have CDC (center for disease control) from what i heard. they lost that within the last 2 years, due to lack of funding. i personally think it is a true pity that the only other company that does antigen testing is Igenex Labs. obviously bowen has something to offer; however they are not in a position to get the proper licensing so that their test can be considered a true diagnosis. the only problem i have with their test is that every test that they have done on anyone has turned up positive. they have never had a test come up negative (up until 1 year ago, at least), so you'd think that it is a false positive. But as angilyn says, they've had independent labs backup their findings, and are able to grow the bacteria back directly from the blood cultures.

i treat lyme homeopathically. all those nasty Antibiotics are not necessary, they are only harmful. there are lyme nosodes avaiable - they treat the lyme directly, succesfully, and in a gentle fashion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.160 sec, (1)