CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Protien on the Lemonade cleanse?

Eulypian Views: 916
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 523,079

Re: Protien on the Lemonade cleanse?

So many folks are worried about what they can add to their Master-Cleanse fasts. The Master-Cleanse is basically a juice fast using lemon juice with a sweetener. You can add almost anything that is easily digestible to juice fasts, and spirulina is one of the most easily digested foods. I use the Master-Cleanse to fast with every six weeks, and each time I do it a little different. This time I'm drinking a glass of apple juice with 3 tablespoons of Superfood and 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil twice a day to go with the lemonaide, and I'm having no problems (I'm on day 7 today). I think the main thing to remember is that you are fasting from the work of digesting food so that your body can have the extra energy to work on other things. So if it is easy for you to digest, go ahead to add it to the fast. Just be sure to drink at least a gallon of fluids each day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)