CureZone   Log On   Join
Two flush one after the other?

georgio Views: 3,209
Published: 17 years ago

Two flush one after the other?

Hi every one, Hi Shelleycat,

This forum is really awesome (Like other's Cure Zone)
I don't know what I could do without it (alone in the midlle of my nowhere-countryside)

I am sure my last flush last Sunday was missed.
It is the 22nd (over more than two years )so I not really a newbie, but to day my tongue is totally white to the tip first time ever.
And my Bowel Movement almost white, I am sure a stone is blocking somewhere, I have a pain under the ribs and in my back . BUT since Hulda klark advises a flush not more than every two or three weeks? I was studiously waiting, when I just read 5 minutes ago the same thing happened to some one and the answer was Flush Flush Flush! So I do not need to wait? Anyhow I suppose I just post this to reassure myself (lol) since I have the Shelleycat and other's answers: The longer you wait the more load you put on your internal organs.
I really do not know why that's happened this time? Particularly because I saw some very big stones so I thought it's not obstruct. Wrong. It is.
I would also like to thank Spirit for the wise and clear explanations and reassurances given to someone… that reassures me too.
Georgio

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)