CureZone   Log On   Join
Can you have a "light" case of lyme?

kookie Views: 1,634
Published: 17 years ago

Can you have a "light" case of lyme?

Hi, I am new to this forum...I know I am probably asking a question that has been asked a million times before. If so, I apologize in advance.

I had the classic bullseye on my arm over 10 years ago. Since then I have had off and on bouts of numbness and tingling and odd symptoms. Five years ago it got really bad and I felt I was losing the use of my right arm. I went to the doctor and went through every test available for MS. All negative. I have had lyme blood tests 3 times.

Each time I have a "bout" it seems that some other part of my body is involved. I have filled out a lyme checklist, and I have or have had 30 of the 39 symptoms listed, including heart murmur. (I have been dx'd with MR, TR, & PI.) I am constantly light headed (sometimes to the point of feeling like I am going to pass out), often short of breath and still have the numbness, tingling and cramping that seem to be happening in more and more parts of my body. Now every joint is achy, but I am nowhere near disabled. I walk 4 miles every night, which is sometimes a struggle, but I am an active person.

The thing is, my symptoms although bothersome have never been enough to cause me to be hospitalized. Is it still possible that this is Lyme? I have been feeling yucky for so long that now my husband acts like "Oh here we go again" when I tell him I am hurting.

Is it possible to have a "light" case of Lyme?

Thank you in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)