CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Daytime flushing??

Shelleycat Views: 1,592
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 517,334

Re: Daytime flushing??

I haven't myself, but why would you want to? Believe me, when your tummy is full of olive oil and lemon juice the only thing you want to do is lie down and go to sleep! :)

most of the flush recipes day it's important to lie down immediately afterwards, one from a while back says to walk all night.

If you want to be a pioneer, go for a daytime flush, keep walking all the time - which would, I imagine, put even more pressure on the liver at least - and let us know how it goes! If you get stones then that will be good info to add to our database. You may want to make the dosage rather low - 1/2 OO (Olive-Oil) to 1 cup juice so you can do things the rest of the day without heartburn.

This is not a completely exact science, and even if you get no stones you will have flushed old fat-laden bile, so even a "failed" attempt is really a success. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)