CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rod

alkalizingkatie Views: 1,701
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,008

Re: Rod

My triphala is 500mg/capsule. I take between 5-10. Higher doses are safe with triphala.
Usually I only do an enema once a week or even less often,. But for the past week my BMs have been very hard to get out so Ive done 3 this week. I suspect it is the equinox or pms or both messing me up right now. I use 2 quarts of water. I do coffee enemas personally. i brew 4 cups and add cool water to dilute is up to 2 quarts.
I get the Oxypowder online at www. Oxypowder .com. The brands in healthfood stores are less than good.
I took the fresh flaxseed yesterday. Cant tell a difference yet other than it tastes delicious. But you have to give new things a good week to know how it will really affect you. The kefir I tried gradually stopped me up. After about 5 days I was totally a mess. IM afraid to even try it again!
Katie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)