CureZone   Log On   Join
Long-term constipation

ruth Views: 2,419
Published: 17 years ago

Long-term constipation

I've suffered from constipation most of my adult life and relied on herbal teas and natural stimulants to promote bowel movements. Within the past year, I've made a valiant effort to restore normal bowel function and tried the Master-Cleanse drinks, as well as a myriad of other colon cleansing products (include taking parasite destroying products and probiotics). I've also eliminated the major cloggers from my diet: cheese, peanuts, chocolate and black pepper and increased dietary fiber. I haven't gone back to enemas or colonics because I had some bad experiences in the past and wanted to avoid that if possible. But, I'm almost at my witts end and am not sure what else to do. I'm sure my bowels are laxative-dependent and just don't want to work on their own. I also just recently purchased flax seed oil and am working on getting lecithin so I can make Shelley's protein drink recipe.

Any suggestions from the forum would be greatly appreciated. Constipation is a terrible thing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)