CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dead End street!!!!!

light Views: 1,521
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 515,934

Re: Dead End street!!!!!

Hello ALi,

Thank you so much for the support and advice! I also think it might be the parasites giving me hte Sugar urges..or even my habit of having sugar.
You know, I was causitous but never really realized what a parasite could look like until todya..yes, guess what happened..I will spare the details but in short, there are some things in my body that are definitely not invited!!!
I really want to get my bowels moving..but as I can se now hte P&B shakes might be a little hard beginning for me...still I will give it a try for a week or two to see if there will be any results...
Shelley advised me that I could take Oxypowder ... Iam htinking seriously about that- do u know if they sell this in helath stores or you ca npurchase it online? do u hav any advise about that..or experience?

THank you again for the advice. I hopw I get better and wish you health!

p.s. I am getting a little discouraged by the sluggishness of my bowels...it makes my life so hard right now

Light

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

8.141 sec, (1)