CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Endo Treatments

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
4myhealth Views: 2,248
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 515,544

Re: Endo Treatments

Hi Lolee,

I am a 25 year old female with no children and was diagnosed with endometriosis about four years ago. I had laparoscopic surgery in 2001. The surgery did not result in any improvement in my tremendous pain. Six months following the surgery (I tried to go natural for a while), I opted for Luperon shots. Although relatively pleasant (they were supposed to have awful side effects--mood swings, depression, hot flashes) the endo symptoms did NOT desist when the shots stopped. I have been taking back to back birth control ever since (to suppress the endo) and if I accidentally forget to take a pill I have terrible horrible pain and very bad uncontrollable bleeding that takes quite a while to get under control--not to mention the terrible side effects of the birth control (skin rashes, lack of sex drive, etc.). All in all, neither of these options have helped me AT ALL but I refuse to believe that I am a hopeless case. Hysterectomy is not an option because my husband and I want to have children. Also and MORE importantly, I have read a lot about this and it seems that even a hysterectomy will not cure endo because the cells may be located in other areas that are not removed by the surgery. Thus, following surgery, pain will occur. There is a doctor in Oregon (Dr. Redwine) who has devoted his life to studying endo. He has an alternative theory on the causes of endometriosis and an incredibly high laparoscopic surgery success rate. If you haven't already, check out his website:

http://www.endometriosistreatment.org/

This may be the best option. I am in the process of getting together my materials to send to him with the hope that I will be able to have surgery and be freed from this terrible burden.
Please be careful before you decide to have a hysterectomy as it may not cure the problem. I hope this information has helped.
Good Luck with your decision!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)