CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help Us!

Angielynn Views: 884
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 514,460

Re: Please Help Us!

You may wish to take a look at an article we just posted dealing with pain, and back and neck pain in particular. I've had to deal with some big time back and neck pain and I have a variety of tactics that have helped. Here it is:

www.successfulhealing.com/pain.htm

Everyone is different, but homeopothy never helped me. I learned that I had to get to the root cause of the pain and for me, this never made the slightest dent.

I have also heard some things about the magpulser and pain relief. I intend to get one down the road.

I feel the post above ours mentioning the book by Sarno is also really worth persuing. I have had to deal with back pain from multiple angles, and this book is one of them that the article talks about. Also, I've had much better success with osteopathic adjustments as opposed to chiropractic. Again, everyone's different.

Blessings & peace to you - Angie

www.successfulhealing.com/pain.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)