CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help Us!

jenny06004 Views: 929
Published: 18 years ago

Please Help Us!

Hi, I'm just looking for anyone that might have heard of anything like this or any ideas of where we can go. My father has had back surgery on C5, C6, C7 back in 2001. Ever since then he has had numbness in his right arm and he started getting these electrical shocks or jolts which have only gotten worse over time. They start in between his shoulder blades and progress throughout the rest of his body. He can sometimes feel his back tightening up which indicates that he will be getting one but at other times they come out of nowhere without any warning. He has different grades of these ranging from small to strong. The strong shocks cause him to fall to the ground. He constantly has pain and on a scale of 1 to 10 it is at about a 4. When he has the shocks it of course rises. He has been in the ER and ICU a few times as a result of these because of how strong they are and the amount in a row. Lately, the pain has been so massive that he blacks out after having a few strong ones in a row. All of the neurologists that he has seen don't know what is causing these shocks. If you know of anyone we can contact that may have seen this before please let me know. We are open to any suggestions that you may have. Please help us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)