CureZone   Log On   Join
this should be called the ouch forum

Views: 1,641
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 514,451

this should be called the ouch forum

I really hurt myself the other day and tomorrow I am getting an appointment set up with a chiro. I saw one before but he told me nothing could be done. That was 14 years ago when I was 20. He was a christian also and going to a word of faith healing-beleiving church. He really was a snotty person when I look back. Not much of a believing christian and to say that to a young impressionable hurting kid too. I've had buried Depression from what he said to me. Now that I have hurt myself I am going again and I am going to keep trying to help myself. I am going to keep swimming only this time frequently if there is no pain.. I am so sorry for anyone else that has had to go through this kind of pain. I just had some breakthroughs with my digestive system and then this happened. It has forced me to realize that I never did take care of this problem or try to work on it.
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between a ruptured and herinated disc? I have at least scolosis at the L-3 L-4 area. I'm not sure what else, there could be a third vertebrae or more involved now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)