CureZone   Log On   Join
I had similar

kimber27 Views: 1,599
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 514,449

I had similar

issues, ruptures at L4 & 5. I am sorry as I know first hand the pain these things can cause. I refused to have surgery, I started doing yoga, swimming indoors, and found a very good chiropractor that helped me a great deal. I went to a couple before I found a truly good one, I'd check around as much as possible before choosing one. Second I changed my diet completely, no processed foods, no sodas, no coffee or tea. I try to maintain a very clean diet, with no Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) or those other poisons our food sources are loaded with. I also started drinking massive amounts of water, it's important to rehydrate your body. I also did a short master cleanse and have done 2 Liver Flushes to get all those stored up toxins out of my body. I can tell you first hand it's been life altering for me but I am so much better off now than I was before I hurt my back.
My entire family is so much healthier since I began my journey into nutrition, exercise and natural remedies. I never would have believed injuring my back would be the best thing to happen to me and my family but it was. If I can help you in any way please let me know.

Kimber

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)