CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 30 year old. What is it?

Google Advertisement
peaceriver Views: 2,338
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 51,437

Re: 30 year old. What is it?

hi,
i'm back on adderal again. (needed to think for a class). now i can't sleep. i think i'll go back to the "drug free world". the vegan diet was clearing my brain...i forgot about that. thanks for reminding me.
i haven't heard of Homozon. i'll look it up.
i have to fix meat for my family. (no vegans...except me). i just put my healthy food on the table next to theirs and they don't know how healthy they are getting. (except when they read organic on the milk carton).
has anyone heard about genetic engineered soy? that is the worst thing they have done to the food so far!
i found some water that might be flouride free. Glacier. in a machine outside the grocery store. it said it was reverse osmossis. (guess that works). i read that flouride is rat poison and can cause thyroid dysfunction. now that can make us fat and lethargic!
the other cool thing i'm doing besides being a vegan is art. i've been an artist since i was 3. there is something about toxin free living that causes a person to become prolific with their gifts. several of my artist friends have become vegans also...they're all painting more quickly and more beautifully. (they are more focused and dedicated). i know the two things go together because it happened over night.
thanks for inspiring me too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.191 sec, (1)