CureZone   Log On   Join
Love the pierced tongue!

Masshole617 Views: 2,593
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 514,300

Love the pierced tongue!

Thanks for your note. It's so funny because I often have a tendency to ramble on in my emails and was especially aware of your profession as I thought - I wonder if I should also tell her that (aside from avoiding work) I'm on an anti-social retreat, would she feel like I was just using her for her expertise?

It's often true that support for this Master-Cleanse can be hard to come by from friends (I find the people I work with are more undestanding and supportive than my close friends!). So while cleansing, I've told my friends and family that I need some time to myself unencumbered by outside influences or obligations. After a few of these cleansers I've come to realize - in my circle - that those who know I'm on it are doubtful and sublty discouraging. So best they not know until it's over and I've had some peaceful time to attend to myself. This really has been a wonderful retreat for me, I feel so selfish! But, all good things come with a little guilt.

The tongue piercing fell into my lap. I had actually been thinking, for years, that getting that done would be a great way to alleviate my oral fixation with food. While on a job - I work in the entertainment industry and was working as a production assistant on the short-lived tv series "Karen Sisco" - I would chat with one of my fellow crew members who kept me updated on his wife's schooling to start her own business. After a couple weeks he said she'd graduated and was now ready to practice her craft - Piercings. So, if I wanted to get anythng pierced, she'd do it for free. I thought, okay, this is just to easy to pass up.

Ah, yes...now you see my propensity to ramble. But my apologies won't keep that from happening again.

Don't worry about writing while you're away, just enjoy your time. I'll look forward to hearing from you when you return. Have a great time!

-Dana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)