New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
lynnel Views: 2,243
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 513,716

Re: Happy Day 7

Hi, Dana

Sorry if I threw you off with my 'great ideas' but it's my nature. I delight in people's talents. Actually, I was able to make a living at it as a psychotherapist for a long, long time.

I took a break because I fell and hurt my back, but I'll be returning soon. I belong with the privilege of getting to help people.

And enough said--if you decide you ever want to put what you write re this fasting down on paper, I think it's needed. And you heard (read?) the rest of what I had to say...

I ended the fast this morning and knew I was going to last night. I ate gently cooked eggs this morning. I know it calls for orange juice, but I broke the fast with eggs. I'm feeling somewhat weak right now, but that's okay. After I return from Chicago, I'll be planning on doing the fast again, as I don't think nine days is enough. I honestly think my body was just starting to clean out: obviously because--sorry to tell you this, but aren't we honest on this site? It amazes me the things we talk about--what hadn't come out during the time I fasted is coming out now. I'm sticking close to home--like, lying in bed--and I know that this, too, will pass. I'm fine and amazed that I have done something like this. Grateful.

How are you doing? Twenty what?

I've already had two naps--in the morning. I'm just going to be gentle with my tender body for today.

Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

3.188 sec, (1)