New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Giz Views: 2,293
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 512,947

Re: day 4,should i continue? help!

Hi kats:

You are not getting enough water into you. The salt water flush does not work for everybody. If you do not move your bowls soon after the salt water, the body absorbs the salt, not good. Instead take 4 glasses of warm water first thing in the morning, your b&p, another 8 oz. water, moving tea and about another 6 glasses of water during the day.

The food we eat also provides the body with water. You have to make up for that too. I am on day 4 of my lemon fast and I do 10 lenonades, 6 glasses of fleshly ozonated water and 2 cups of tea. I get about 1 gallon of water on a lemon fast day.

I suggest to do an enema today. Make some herb tea, whatever you have on hand, to put into the enema bag. Use 2 quarts of water and take in as much as you can. Better, do 2 one-quart enemas one right after the other.

You don't feel well because the poison is stuck in your body. It can only move with enough liquid. You can buy an enema bag in a
drug store. I do my enema lyeing on my back with the enema bag hanging from the shower focet.

Let me know how it goes, Giz.
I do an organic coffee enema with 2 quarts of water on fast day.
The coffee helps the liver to get rid of the toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.595 sec, (1)