CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4, and no more SWF for me!

Mr CunningSmith Views: 1,184
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 512,819

Re: Day 4, and no more SWF for me!

The tea might work better for you. We are all different. In order for the salt water to work for me I need to add a little extra salt, about another 1/4th teaspoon per quart of water (2-1/4 tsp total for me). On my first Lemonade Diet I had trouble getting the saltwater to work and remember being sick to my stomach for a couple of hours cause the salt water did not pass thru my stomach. After some trial and error I figured out what salt concentration my body needed for it to work properly for me. Now I prefer the nice warm quart of salt water every morning to the teas that always give me bad cramps. The saltwater is still cleaning my guts out even after 15 days. I look forward to seeing all the toxins get flushed down the toilet each morning. LOL I am wierd I know. My wife did the diet for 9 days and she neither used the tea or the salt water flush and had plenty of BM's. Each person is different. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)