Re: I'm a quitter!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
HealthNSpirit Views: 942
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 512,724

Re: I'm a quitter!

Maple syrup can be expensive yes, but if you were eating you would spend that money on food right? How much is a fast food meal these days?

I want to draw attention to a small detail. the maple syrup you use should be certified organic. Formaldahyde is used in the process of non-organic maple syrup - or so was the case when the Master-Cleanse book was written. I use organic, this way I am sure that I am not adding toxins as I am demanding my body to cleanse them.

Still, the price of food for ten days is probably more.

The benefits truly are miraculous, keep it up. Get back on track and don't give up. This will do more not only for your physical and mental health as it applies to this fast but also your relationship with yourself in acheiving a set goal and your relationship with your word to yourself. It is worth it on many levels to stick to it, no matter how many upsets. But if in the future if you need to eat again, please don't go to jack's. Hmmm, maybe something to look at here...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

2.359 sec, (1)