CureZone   Log On   Join
This goes for everyone too!!

englander Views: 875
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 512,724

This goes for everyone too!!

Hey!!
If you want this, DON'T GIVE UP!!! I know it gets hard. This is day 6 for me. I've had some rough times too. It's all about perspective. You may want all that deliciously looking evil food NOW and you may feel ready to give in NOW, but think about it. Tomorrow will come. Next week will come. The day that you end your fast will come and go. You have TONS of time to eat in day, months, years to come. What you do today shapes your tomorrow. You won't be able to taste the food tomorrow, but you will be able to see the extra pounds (or lack thereof!) Go for the long haul! Start again/keep going. Remember IT WILL PASS!! Follow the Master-Cleanse as the book states. A lot of people run into trouble because they try to make variations. This is a tried and tested cleanse that works and has for many people for many years. Just settle your mind down for the long haul. Good job going 5 days (well, 4. you stopped day 5, right?) so... Day 5 doesn't count. start at 1 or even, if you must, count tomorrow as Day 5(though you shoud go a full 10 for the minimum good effects of cleansing!) YOU CAN DO IT!!! Good luck!
englander

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.420 sec, (1)