CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weening off MC, Orange juice alternatives?

shelleycat Views: 3,632
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 509,172

Re: Weening off MC, Orange juice alternatives?

I can't handle OJ either - and even for people who can they are supposed to dilute it.

People who cannot handle OJ often do much better with apple juice. Fresh or organic. Also green grape juice is quite balanced, not nearly as acidic.

then yes, she can drink/eat more raw veggies and fruits gradually. the important thing is to not eat anything too rich for awhile, and try to keep to just one thing without mixing a lot of foods together, at first, like "an apple meal" or "a sweet potato meal." :)

And what I learned from Ayurvedic Science is after a long water type fast, you have to "wake up" the stomach by giving it heating/carminitive herbs. Now, Burroughs doesn't say anything about this, so this is not part of the Master-Cleanse but I find that the Master-Cleanse isn't really great about its recommendations in how to break a very long fast.

What I find works best for me is to drink a tea called Yogi's Indian Spice, or there's a couple from Tazo taht are good too. Basically, you want cinamon, ginger, cloves, cardomon, etc. This tells the stomach "time to get those gastric juices flowing again!" so you're better able to handle solid food without upchucking.

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)